Monday, June 10, 2013

Learnin' to use The Twitter

So everyone at PS 10 is learning how to use Twitter. Don't get excited..I know some of you have tweeted for a while. I'm learning the language and I can't seem to get it right...yet. I am determined not to be unyielding. If I've learned anything in these unexpected last 10 years, it's to never stop learning. I can't act like the world around me isn't communicating and sharing info in a different way than any of us may have imagined. There's a lot of potential here.
As I wax philosophical, I am reminded of the words of a great 20th century philosopher: 
"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it."
                                                                                                   - Ferris Bueller 
follow me (if you dare) on Twitter  @maddyseide 
and you'll find the rest of the gang  #ps10bk (is this right?)

No comments:

Post a Comment